Sabtu, 01 Agustus 2015

QUOTES

   kali ini gw bakal post beberapa qoutes kesukaan gw ntah kenapa gw suka sama quotes mungkin karena saat ini gw ada di bangku sma yg penuh dengan cinta masa remaja ,semoga suka ^^.


How do I say goodbye to someone I never really had? Why do my tears fall so endlessly for someone who was never really mine? Why is it I miss someone I was never really with? And why do I love someone whose love was never really mine?
"I spent so many nights thinking about you,my heart spent to many hours missing you, I wasted my time being with you, and now it's time to move on."

"One day you'll love me, the way I loved you. One day you'll think of me the way I thought of you. One day you'll cry for me, the way I cried for you. One day you'll want me, but I won't want you. yam!"

“You have to forgive to forget, and forget, to feel again.”

"You either let go for two reasons.... you've learned enough to want to, or you've been hurt enough you have to."


"I can't escape the thought of you. Even in my dreams you are there. It's not fair how your gone, and how you're moving on so fast, while I am still living in the past."

"just because one simple sentence.. u have already killed all d reason for me to care .. but I'm still standing here .. for one stupid reason that I still don't understand why, u can call it love.. But of course, something has changed!!"

"It's funny how the first time we were at this place, something between us was beginning.....but it breaks my heart to know that we are at this same place and that something between us is now ending."
They say follow your heart. 
But when your heart is in so many pieces.
Which way are you to follow?
"Sometimes we think we need answer's but most of the time it´s just better to walk away,and try to get on with your life."

"Love cannot be forgotten, it can only be ignored long enough until ignoring it becomes routine."

"why am I such a fool fallin' in love with that foolest person!"

"loving is not owning, we can let it go!"



May all beings be happy, free from suffering, free from hatred, free from pain, free from difficulty.
Do not regret the past, do not worry the future, live in the present moment.
Although a person live 100 years, but lazy and no enthusiasm, it's better one day life of people who struggling with passion.
Hatred will not finish if repaid with hatred. Hatred will finish if repaid with loving kindness.
However many holy words you read and speak, what good will they do if you do not act on upon them?
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who say it, unless it agrees with your own reason and common sense.
To understand everything is to forgive everything.
Health is the greatest blessed; contentment is the greatest wealth; faithfulness is the best relationship

Everything changes, nothing remains without change
Live every act fully, as if it were your last.
I never see what has been done, I only see what remains to done.
Jangan lihat kesalahan orang lain, atau apa yang ia telah lakukan dan belum lakukan; lihatlah apa yang telah kau lakukan dan belum lakukan.
Do not look at the faults of others, or what others have done and not done; observe what you yourself have done and have not done.
People who realized his/her mistake as a mistake would live happily.

Victory gives birth of hostility. Losing causes life in pain. Life becomes peaceful when we set aside victory and losing.

      Sekian quotes malam  ini trims :) :* #xoxo


 

0 komentar: